SuperSNAP provides $40 per month for fruits and vegetables at Food Lion stores in 38 North Carolina counties. SuperSNAP can be used to buy fresh, frozen, and canned fruits and vegetables without added sugar, salt, or fat.
Using SuperSNAP is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Sign up at your local health center or clinic
- Load $40 onto your MVP card by making a purchase of any amount using both your MVP and SNAP EBT cards
- Spend SuperSNAP each time you shop by using your MVP card to purchase eligible fruits and vegetables
To be eligible, individuals must:
- Be a registered patient at a participating clinic
- Be a current SNAP recipient
- Have a targeted medical condition.
SuperSNAP participants can spend their $40 per month at Food Lion stores in 38 counties.
Pro Tip: If you ever have an issue redeeming your SuperSNAP, keep your receipt! Call the person who enrolled you and send them a photo or a copy of your receipt so that we can get any issues resolved ASAP.